Thursday, November 14, 2013

11 months

photo by Sarah Becker Photography

How is it possible that you are a month from being one, my love?! You've been the most amazing blessing to me- other than Jesus and your daddy.

We love you more than words can express and I sometimes fail to show you that. But you are so sweet and patient and gracious with your mommy. You are my most favorite girl in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD. I wouldn't trade being your mommy for anything else.

Everyone loves you too. Really. Everywhere we go people fall in love with you. I don't blame them. You are the sweetest.

And truly the most beautiful baby girl I've ever seen. (I may be biased. ;)) Daddy and I take no credit for and have no pride in that. For we know that you were fearfully and wonderfully made by your creative Heavenly Father that gives life.

I'm praying and begging that one day soon you'll come to know Jesus and that he'll make you more beautiful on the inside than you are on the outside. Because that is what matters, baby girl. It's about your heart. But more importantly, that your heart is for and about Jesus. Praying that He continues to give me joy and contentment in Him, so that I can be an example to you. So that you can know nothing will satisfy like He does, baby. Nothing. There is no greater love than the one He has for us.

Love you SO incredibly much.


1 comment:

  1. Great article and very informative things you discuss. I think you have done a lot of research. thanks a lot for sharing these points Discount codes UK

    ReplyDelete