Thursday, July 21, 2011

unashamed.

you know you are not a natural blogger, when you have to write a reminder in your planner. every week. haha.
yay for checking something off of my list!

i like jesus.
i like family.
i like art.
i like photography.
i like my husband.
i like laughing.
i like twine.
i like burlap and linen.
i like sparkly things.
i like different fonts.
i like cardigans.
i like the words like "little," "cute," and "sweet."
and...
i like rap. 
yes, very hard core rap filled with christian doctrine.
and yes, i feel really cool when i listen to it. haha. but really.
more specifically the 116 clique (which stands for romans 1:16 "For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek").
hence the blog title "unashamed" with cute, little "{}." 

these guys are pretty legit. so inspirational and challenging! 
(my brothers in christ. photo credit: PhilipRood.com)
...
in my blog, i not only wanna share what i'm going through... but life.
life in its fullest. 
and that, i find in my savior, jesus christ.
real talk.

116. for life. haha!





No comments:

Post a Comment