Thursday, July 21, 2011

busy bee.

i've been in this new stage of life... as a wife... in texas... for a month already!! 
so crazy!

this is more for me, but here are my goals:

1. find a decent job.
2. save up to buy graphic design software. pretty expensive.
3. learn how to use the software. on my own?? with books and tutorials? possible? through christ.
4.  make stuff.

i went to an amazing church in tampa (http://aletheiatampa.com/).
so many sweet people that love graphic design there, and they encouraged me to take a few courses- like drawing and design. 
and i did.
there was very, very little sleep.
there was a ton of money spent on supplies.
but every once in a while... when i really liked something that i made, i thought to myself "yessss... i love graphic design! i wanna be a graphic designer!"




unfortunately, it was my last undergrad semester. very unfortunate, huh? haha.
but...  
proverbs 16:9 reminds me that "The heart of man plans his way, but the LORD establishes his steps."
real talk.

according to my plans, i do not want to go back to school to get into graphic design because i would like for us to end up overseas doing mission work. jeffrey (the husband) and i agree that the extra school debt is unnecessary. so those are my goals! i'm excited to see whats in store!!

since i haven't been able to meet step one, yet.
i've been doing wifely things: cleaning, cooking, and crafting!



                                                 




sanding this:

                           


No comments:

Post a Comment