Sunday, August 21, 2011

busy bee...again?!

Yes, story of my life. 
I'm so excited to share how much God has truly blessed my life in the last month!
Goal number 1 and 2 have already been met. And so much more. Yayy God! 
"...him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us." Ephesians 3:20.
I'll admit I am so quick to forget this, but He is faithful still. Find rest in that.
Real talk.


I'll break it down week by week since July 21st, so I won't miss a thing!

The week of the July 25th-29th: God provided with a little week long temporary job at a dental office. I learned alot there-- mostly about myself. And was super thankful for the experience.
That weekend I attended my second wedding since I've been here! I loved it!


The next week God provided again with another little temporary job!
At the end of that week I got hired to be a teacher or teacher's aide (still working out the deets) at a non-profit!

And then we took a little (haha...17 HOUR) road trip to Florida.

First stop... New Orleans!!
Ah... I love, love, loove that city.



 I spent a few spring breaks doing mission work there.
It is so very close to my heart.


AND we got to spend some time with the amazing man that married my husband and me.
He also went to Africa with us which is pretty sweet!


And guess what?? He gave me some of graphic design software... for freeee!!
And not only that, he introduced me to a few of his graphic designer friends who really encouraged me to stick with it. And confirmed how essential it was for the mission field! 
Did I already say I wanna go overseas to do mission work?
I do!! I really, really, reeeally do.
So badly I can cry about it. 
These days I can cry about anything though! Haha.
Ask my husband! 

Speaking of husband, this will be a good stopping point for now!
Today is "Treasure Gigi (that's me) Day!"
Which consisted of pretty flowers, him cooking for me, and now a little shopping!
I love you, Jeffrey Worth!






No comments:

Post a Comment