Thursday, January 31, 2013

a little something pt.2

Hellooo new look! I hope you like it. I think it's more me. Well, it is three in the morning and I can't sleep. Boo. I'm gonna regret this in a few hours, but its been fun to work on the blog. And to hear my husband sleep talk! He has been saving money and researching guns like a mad man now that he has two ladies to protect. So consequently, that's what he's sleep talking about--"Can I shoot it?!... WOAH!" Haha. He's crazy.

Anyway, remember before baby Ella got here? I said I was working on a little something... well since she got here, there hasn't been much time time to work on it. But my brain has NOT stopped thinking about it! Which equals me being up at ridiculous hours... thinking.

My "little something" is opening an Etsy shop. Here's a  teeny, tiny glimpse of all the ideas running through my mind.

Cute address stamps. Sweet nursery art prints. Fun personalized wallpaper downloads.
And so much more. Like gold, polka-dotted pencils! Haha. I want to do it ALL! But that's overwhelming, so we'll try to take it a step at a time.




I gave myself the goal of opening the shop March 1st. I didn't really know how being a mommy to a newborn would be- obviously. ;) I haven't given up on that deadline though! And I'll try to be gracious toward myself if I don't meet it. I'll have my shop one day!

P.s. I've been in the Word and spending time with Jesus for a solid week now. Yay! It's been challenging since I don't get to shower (don't judge :)) well into the afternoon, but He has blessed it. Oh, how He has blessed it!

Surely, Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.
-Psalm 5:12


No comments:

Post a Comment