Monday, April 15, 2013

4 months!

Excuse the blurry picture and my chin. Haha. My sweet girl got pricked (3 times) and probed (the girl is only going number 2 about every other week). All that to say, I wasn't going to get a happy, sweet baby Ella picture, so this one will have to do!


I am still so very in love with this little one! She is TRULY a joy. I started a little journal to write down simple, sweet moments that I have with her every day or every other; for example, today I was reading the Jesus Storybook Bible (which speaks to my heart so much-definitely suggest it!) to her and instead of looking at the pretty, colorful pages, she was just staring at me- smiling. It was the sweetest! Keeping a journal is very first time mommy-ish, I know, but the days are zooming by and I don't want to forget them!

Favorite mommy moments:
-When I'm feeding her, if I start laughing for whatever reason (like my cousin walking in on us as I'm nursing or Jeff being straight up silly) she'll stop, look up at me and start laughing too like she knows whats going on. Haha!
-Picking out super cute outfits for church the night before.
-Giving her her "good night" baby massages. Her eyes pretty much roll to the back of her head!

Least favorite:
-Cutting her nails. I break into sweat. Every. time. Ha!

Thank you Jesus for such a sweet, beautiful gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment