Wednesday, May 15, 2013

5 months


Month 4 has been the most difficult- other than the hazy, first few weeks. Baby girl isn't sleeping as well as she used to. Mommy is tired  exhausted and recently got over a stomach bug and fever that I had on and off for a whole week (which put me well under my pre-pregnancy weight! yay! silver lining? YES. haha. :)).

Last night she did amazing, so I'm feeling pretty good right now! Praying for a repeat.


Love this little beauty SO much. I still spend way too much time just staring at her.

P.s. Did you notice "my etsy shop" to the right?? I haven't made a big announcement for it because I don't feel like it's quite "ready" (aka there's a lot of ideas I'm cooking up, but have a sweet baby to hang out with and not enough time to make) yet, but it is open! And that is an accomplishment in itself, right? Check it out! And if you love anything, feel free to to purchase it! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment