Wednesday, September 18, 2013

sneak peek

If you guessed this one.....
you were right!! 

I take back that I'm going to share ALL the details of my new identity! But I will share most!

To be honest, I have had the logo on my desk for weeks now, and I keep finding little things I want to tweak here and there. Often. But I am loving it more and more! And the concept has stayed the same- I'm just editing little, teeny, tiny, microscopic details that I can see when I zoom in, but you will probably never notice. Haha. I'm crazy.

 If you've visited my shop, you know that it is mostly geared towards little ones and their mommas- I really do enjoy making whimsy, cute designs.

Soooo without further adieu, this is my identity for my childrens' shop:

Precious, right?!

The only problem is that I don't want people to refer to my itty bitty business as "precious." Unless you are shopping for your little ones! :)

I felt like I was needing something more professional, but still pretty for other clients that have reached out to be for logos and more "grown-up" designs.

It is very similar to the my children's logo, but just has a different feel. If that makes sense.

So here's a sneak peak of the one that I've been working on under a microscope.

What do you think??


4 comments:

  1. Your creativity is bursting out! So excited for what you're doing and I love the logo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your logo! My favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOORAY!!!! Now time to make you one, right?! ;)

      Delete