Tuesday, September 10, 2013

out with the old...

So... I've been working on a new identity (logo, color palette, graphics, etc.) for myself. And it's been one of the hardest things I've ever done. Silly, but true.

I knew this one wasn't going to stick around from the get go- I was just needing something (ANYTHING) to get my shop open.

It has not been easy and at times not very fun- mainly because I was trying to create an identity that wasn't "me."

I reeeally struggled with this because I love clean and simple. Black and whites. Modern with a vintage touch. Kind of like these logos I've worked on:


But I also really love light and airy colors. Whimsy, sweet, and fun.

I have bounced back and fourth between these styles more than you can imagine.

But it came down to which one made me more happy! Can you guess which one?!

If you know me, it's pretty obvious. And once I decided, the rest was a breeze and so fun!! I think I had a smile on my face as I compiled all the little details of it!

I'll share all the details next week!! Can't wait to show you! :)

1 comment: