Thursday, October 18, 2012

happening: name!!

Although her name has not been a "secret," I wanted to officially share it on here! Yay!
Her name is...
Ella Zoe!

In Greek, Ella means torch; bright light.

Praying that her life would be a light of the world.
A city on a hill that cannot be hidden.
Always on mission to make God known to those around her.

And Zoe means life.

I pleeeaded with Jesus for this sweet little life, wiggling inside of me, 
before and after I knew of her.

I pray that I would find joy and be thankful that God did provide life...
during the sleepless months we are about to have to endure. 
All the way until she talks back to me as a teenager and more.

I also pray that she would find life in Jesus!
The one who truly does satisfy.

Ella Zoe. 
Love it. Love her!

{Photography done by Annie Agarwal. More coming soon!}

No comments:

Post a Comment