Sunday, February 24, 2013

progress!

God has been SOO faithful in motivating me in my little dream of opening an online shop.

First of all, these amazing women from my church in Tampa have been doing a webinar series for the past three weeks with/for over 70 creative entrepreneurs. For free. They have vulnerably shared failures and successes in their businesses. Warned us and guided us, so that we could be successful, too! How amazing/selfless is that?! I  have learned so much and am trying to apply that knowledge and wisdom the best I can.
There is one webinar left, if you're interested... And the other 3 are recorded!

Secondly, since the craft fair I think almost weekly or at least bi-weekly a friend or family member is getting a hold of me to design something. And because of that I have been able to reinvest it into the shop!

God is too good. Whether this works out or not; He is still good!

Here's a sneak peek into what I have been pouring lots of my time and heart into:


May He grant you your heart’s desire and fulfill all your plans!
Psalm 20:4
I am super excited, friends!

One of the many things I have learned at the webinar is that your business should be a blessing and not a burden to your family. One way you can support me is prayerfully! That I would not put the Etsy shop and all that comes along with opening and maintaining before my God and family. Another way is by liking my Facebook page for the shop. There really isn't anything on there yet, but soon! :)

Thank you! And love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment