Thursday, June 13, 2013

six months

I cannot get over the fact that half a year has come and gone since I got to meet my doll face! :(

                             


Gosh. That was way too fast! The only good thing that comes with her growing is that I get to squeeze tighter and kiss harder. :)


Love this little thing!

In six months I have also designed a plethora of things for family and friends and friends of friends!! And even a few random people that found me! God has been so gracious in continuing to provide little jobs here and there. And, as you know, I started an  Etsy shop. But did you see I made an announcement making it "officially" open? ;)


You may also know that I was afraid of doing this because I never felt it was ready, and felt like I could do bigger and better if I tried harder. Even though I do love everything in my shop and put so much effort in to it. Aghh!

So I'm done with that collection and going to focus on custom orders, my home (which I feel like has been a disaster for 6 months :)) and my family (plus my little brother aka my first baby is spending the summer with us again!! i cannot wait!). And I decided if I want to do bigger and better, as a self-taught graphic designer, I needed to step back from designing to learn. So I'll be starting some online courses soon! Including a calligraphy class. How fun!! I cannot wait to learn how to do more of what I love doing!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment