Sunday, August 25, 2013

8 months + something new

This girl!! She seriously makes me fall in love with her all over again every. single. day. The sweetest little gift ever!

The other night I remembered that I realllly needed to post her updates before I forgot all the new little things she was doing now. And then I thought about how all my new mommas/friends that may want to post these updates too!



So... I stayed up til three in the morning thinking of you!! And I designed a few templates that you can buy from my Etsy shop to keep your family and friends updated in a really cute and simple way! 

It is as easy as 1. choosing a template and the month 2. sending me a list of the new things your baby is up to, like, and/or dislikes 3. with a high resolution picture! Then I'll send you a postcard sized digital file like the one shown above! That you can post on a blog. OR you can even use as a Facebook cover photo! Like so:


I'm also planning to print all of her monthly updates for her 1st birthday. Yes, I may be planning for this already. Just a little bit. ;) 

I'll also put them in a baby book! That's just a few of the things you can use these for!

Here are the baby girl templates available:




And some baby boy templates:




Do you like them?! Tell your friends. And your friends' friends. ;)

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment